We list over 1500 art fairs, art shows, art festivals, & craft shows
Art fair listings, craft show listings, and festival listings for the 600 top-selling events with detailed critiques and sales-based ratings. AFSB is the ultimate guide to juried art and craft shows nationwide! Now includes hundreds of additional unrated shows.
Win SourceBook products or services just by submitting event reviews to the Art Fair SourceBook.
Each time you submit an online review for an event to the Art Fair SourceBook in the Artists Event Reports section of our website, your email address will be placed in the hopper for our monthly/annual drawing.
Click here to learn more and start submitting your reviews!
Services For Art Lovers and Buyers
- Artist Galleries: Thousands of independent artists' work in one online gallery. (Open to all.)
Services For Exhibiting Artists
Art Fair SourceBook Increases Profits and Saves Planning Time
AFSB is an online tracking system that organizes 285,420 facts into an easy-to-use, powerful planning tool. With AFSB's critiques you'll be able to target the best shows for your style of work and price range.
- Search listings: Selective listings and hard-hitting critiques of the best-selling shows. Don't waste time with unprofitable shows or miss application deadlines. (Requires paid subscription.)
- MyAFSB: Create a customized list of art fairs. Track application status and sales and keep general notes. Includes Profit Calculator. (Requires paid subscription.)
- Private Art Fairs: Add event listings to your personal "MyAFSB" list. (Requires paid subscription.)
- Artist Reports: Contribute to our reviews – file reports about art fairs where you've exhibited at.
(Requires Artists' Serial Number supplied to you at the event.)
- Suppliers: Browse listings of artists' suppliers.
- Virtual Jury: Have your jury slides critically analyzed by professionals. (Starting at $79.97.)
- Professional Consult: Get a personalized list of the best art fairs specifically selected for your work. (Starting at $199.75.)
- Subscribe: Purchase your subscription to the Art Fair SourceBook.
Services For Art Fair Organizers
- Promotional Listings: Promote your event to professional artists who subscribe to our Event Listing, Ratings, and Review Service.
- Email Broadcast Event Weekly: Send calls to entry and deadline alerts via email to our database of over 16,000 artists.
What Artists Say About AFSB
"I have been benefiting from Art Fair Sourcebook for many years.
Art Fair Sourcebook offers a unique and very important opportunity to share and benefit by the experience of fellow artists. I have found it invaluable to balance the information on Art Fair Sourcebook with the show prospectus that is offered with festival application. Art Fair Sourcebook offers an accessible website complete with information on the real truth about art shows and also offers trade specific links to many needed services for festival artists.
Art Fair Sourcebook should be the FIRST place for any festival artist to go to before applying to a festival--to read the unvarnished truth. And when a festival is over, Art Fair Sourcebook should have your last word on it about your experience with that festival. This is the best way for shows to improve their performance and honor their obligations, and thereby increase the odds of success for everyone. Art festivals are very expensive endeavors, and while we cannot control the weather or predict the economy, you can read the history of a show and arm yourself with the facts."
— Stephanie Saint-Thomas, (Painting and Painted Jewelry) Salt Lake City, UT
The ultimate guide to juried art and craft fairs nationwide!
Take a "TEST DRIVE"
Want to see our detailed show reviews and critiques?
Register below to give the SourceBook a FREE "test drive"!
Join AFSB's Mailing List
Join over 15,000 other professional artists who receive our weekly Calls to Entry and Application Deadline Alerts. Sign up NOW!
New to AFSB?
We sell print and online banner ads for suppliers to the trade. See our advertising rates.