AFSB is an online tracking system that organizes 285,420 facts into an easy- to-use, powerful planning tool. With AFSB's critiques you'll be able to target the best shows for your style of work and price range. Download our Brochure
- Search Event Listings: Selective listings and hard-hitting critiques of the best-selling shows. Don't waste time with unprofitable shows or miss application deadlines.
- MyAFSB: Subscribers can create a customized list of art fairs. Track application status and sales and keep general notes. Includes Profit Calculator.
- Artist Event Reports: Contribute to our reviews – file reports about art fairs where you've exhibited.
- Virtual Jury: Have your jury slides critically analyzed by professionals.
- Professional Consult: Get a personalized list of the best art fairs specifically selected for your work.
For Art Fair Organizers
We are dedicated to working with art fair and craft show organizers to help them attract the top professional artists and make their shows the best that they can be by providing suggestions for potential improvements based on extensive feedback from exhibitors.
- Promotional Listings: Promote your event to professional artists who subscribe to the SourceBook's Event Listing, Ratings, and Review Service.
- Email Broadcast Event Weekly: Send calls to entry and deadline alerts via email to our database of over 15,000 artists.
- Update Your Event Listing: Easy online update of all the details about your event that are listed in the Art Fair SourceBook - Organizer Info, Critical Dates, Event Contacts, Event Details, Artist Amenities, Jury Selection, and more. PLUS, view your Event Listing as artists see it in the online SourceBook.
Art Fair SourceBook
Increases Profits & Saves Valuable Planning Time!
What Artists Say About AFSB
"It's a great resource. I make great money by following it. Using the web site is like driving a high performance race car! Thanks for the improvements and for heeding our inputs. All the sorts and field narrowing features work great. It's getting harder and harder to find things to complain about, but I'll find something! Keep up the great work."
— Mark Lewanski (Glass) Portland, MI